top of page


Winter Rates

Don't get stuck in the snow without a 4x4.

$200 - $350 / day based on dates, availability and duration of rental.

Use our booking tool to check prices.

We are conveniently located directly across the street from the airport.

Contactless pick-up available.

Summer Rates

Day rates and long term rentals available.​

$449 full day rental (8 hours)

$329 for 3 hour rental

Up to 50% off discounts for multi-day and longer terms.

Contact us to inquire.

Visit Aspen in Winter? You can't go wrong with our winter rates and the safety of a 4x4. Come back and see us when the snow is falling!

Jeep Wranglers
& Gladiators

vader wrangler richmond ridge-25.jpg

Summer Jeep Rental Details

  • Summer day rate rental hours are for an 8 hour period between 9am - 6pm. Accommodations can be made outside of these hours, just shoot us note!

  • There is much to explore for a variety of experience levels and trails that can take just 2 hours or adventures that will fill the day. Check out our Routes page for info & ideas.

  •  Our vehicles have 4-doors (seat-belts for 5) 

  • Jeeps are provided with doors and roofs on. All Jeeps have removable roof panels or a one-touch convertible top that can be adjusted on trail, in response to weather. Please email for special requests. 

  • Must be 25 years old to rent / drive our vehicles. 

  • Your own full coverage vehicle insurance provides primary coverage for your rental period.

  • Copy of driver's license and proof of insurance requested at time of booking.

  • A 20% deposit is required to hold your vehicle / dates and is non-refundable. The remaining 80% is due / billed 72 hours prior to your reservation. If you need to cancel, please do so with at least 72 hours notice so you are not charged the full booking amount. 


What to Bring

  • Layers for weather

  • Sunscreen, sunglasses & hat (Aspen Jeeps hats for sale!)

  • Water & snacks 

  • Cell phone & charger, camera




  • What nearby trails are restricted? Schofield Pass is an extreme trail and is not allowed in our vehicles. Pearl Pass is only allowed with prior consent. 

  • What if the weather is unfavorable? If weather conditions are deemed dangerous on the day of your reservation, we will do our best to reschedule or refund you.

  • Can someone else drive after I rent it? Only registered drivers that have signed the paperwork at the time of rental can drive the vehicle.

  • Can we pick it up early or the night before? We charge $50 to pick up your vehicle the evening prior to your reservation. (Vehicles are typically ready between 7 - 8pm, based on availability). 

  • Can we bring a pet? We allow pets in certain Jeeps. There is a $35 fee to bring a pet and we provide blankets to help protect the seats. Please give yourself extra time when returning the vehicle to ensure it is clean and free from pet hair.  An additional charge of $100 per hour will be assessed to detail if not returned clean.

  • Can I rent with a debit card? No.

  • Can I smoke or vape? No.

  • Can I rent without a United States driver’s license? No.

  • What is Full Coverage insurance? A combination of comprehensive, collision, and liability insurance. See your agent for details.

  • What happens if I am late bringing it back? Please stay in touch if you are running late. We try to be accommodating so you have the best day ever. Full day rentals that are more than 1 hour late may be charged a fee of $100 per hour (our staff wants to go home!). 3 hour rentals that are more than 15 minutes late may be charged the full day rate rental price. 


Maps, Routes & Itinerary Ideas Available

loki jeep havasu glamis-151.jpg
bottom of page