top of page


Aspen Jeeps is all authorized dealer of all QuietKat bike models.

Contact us for availability and our best pricing. 

Aspen Jeeps rents QuietKat Rubicons: the most capable e-bikes on the planet!

Built with fine-tuned, heavy-duty, full-suspension, rugged fat tires, and 21 AH batteries.  These bikes are great on pavement and perfect for backcountry.

D816D649-FBD6-4F76-8445-77854808E8C0 2
IMG_5353 2

Rentals, Trips & Packages

All trips & packages are booked on your schedule and customized for your group.


Trips include top-of-the-line full-suspension e-bikes and bike helmets, transportation of you (as needed) and your bikes to and from your route, an intro to using the bikes, and route directions to ensure you have a great time!

Bike Rental Details

  • Summer day rate rental hours are for an 8 hour period between 9am - 6pm. Accommodations can be made outside of these hours, just shoot us note!

  • Bike delivery to your lodging within Aspen / Snowmass Village is included, as is a helmet. 

  • A 20% deposit is required to hold your reservation and is non-refundable. The remaining 80% is due / billed 72 hours prior to your reservation. If you need to cancel, please do so with at least 72 hours notice so you are not charged the full booking amount. 


What to Bring / Wear

  • Layers for weather

  • Cell phone, camera​

  • Sunscreen & sunglasses

  • Socks & tennis shoes

  • Adventures booked include a backpack or saddle bags with water & snack bars



  • What nearby trails are restricted? Per the towns of Aspen & Snowmass, E-bikes are not allowed on SINGLE TRACK mountain bike trails in Aspen or Snowmass. The max speed allowed on paved trails and the Rio Grande is 20 mph. Please stick with our recommended dirt routes and roads. Click here for a map of in-town Aspen e-bike routes

  • What if the weather is unfavorable? If weather conditions are deemed dangerous or unfavorable on the day of your reservation, we will do our best to reschedule or refund.

  • What happens if I am late bringing it back? Please stay in touch if you are running late. We try to be accommodating so you have the best day ever. Full day rentals that are more than 1 hour late may be charged a fee of $50 per hour (our staff wants to go home!), but again, we try to be accommodating! 

bottom of page